Three decades of growth
Meet a few of the businesses we’ve helped launch or expand over the past 30 years.
- Robinson Lumber, 320-592-3700, McGrath, MN, Lumber treating and fence post operation.
- Floe International, Floe’s patented snowmobile trailer, boat lift and dock innovations are industry game changers.
- Shirts Plus, Full service screen printing and embroidery company servicing Northern Minnesota… and beyond!
- 40 Club Inn, Restaurant, Banquet Center, The Forty Club Inn boasts 39 rooms with two suites, right next door to the 40 Club Restaurant and Bar, open seven days a week. The Forty Club Banquet Center has everything you need whether you are traveling for business or pleasure! Ten thousand square feet of meeting space and seating for up to 424 people is perfect for corporate and social groups.
- Minnestalgia® Winery, Wines produced from berries and honey native to Minnesota.
- TeeMark Corporation, Manufactures paint can, aerosol can, and drum crusher/packer equipment with compaction ratios up to 18:1. Maintaining an operating division known as D&E Foundry Ladles, TeeMark also manufactures various industrial-use foundry ladles, accessories, and turns out a high volume of custom foundry ladles.
- Yukon Wood Furnace Company, Manufacturer and distributer of UL Listed and CUL Listed multi-fuel and wood burning furnaces to all states in the USA and throughout Canada; 6 different models of high quality, high efficiency furnaces.
- Stern Manufacturing, Since 1969 Stern Rubber Company has been the industry leader in rubber manufacturing, meeting the molded rubber and rubber extrusion needs of national and international clients.
- American Peat Technology, Development and production of environmentally beneficial products based on using reed sedge peat. Their product lines are diverse, covering many different applications and serving various industries.
- Pioneer Machine, 218-927-3306; 316 First Avenue, NW, Aitkin, MN 56431, Machine shop.
- Aitkin Medical Supply, Supplier of home medical equipment and supplies.
- Aitkin Machine & Manufacturing, Custom and production machining, repair work, and light welding; wide variety of local, national and international customers. AMM is capable of a large capacity of work, with three CNC lathes, two CNC mills, a large variety of manual equipment, and a welder.
- Happy Trails Distributing, Inc., Distributor of industrial products, a “trusted source for anything that sands, cuts or grinds.”
- Red Rock Distributing, LLC, Distributor of 8 gram to 25 gram CO2 cartridges.
- Superior Plow & Boring, Inc.
- North of Ordinary Custom Services, LLC
- Birdsong Studio/Otter Creations, Creator of fine art and book illustrations.